T30 Carbon Fiber Compound Bow
Gearhead Archery is not just a compact bow company any longer.
The T30 from Gearhead is our first full size bow. Based on the demonstrated technology of our T18, T20, and T24 bows, the T30 boasts a 30" ATA and draw lengths up to 31". The T30 delivers dead in hand performance and is super quiet with integrated quad sound dampening built into the riser. The T30 makes a great hunting or target bow with our rock solid riser design that is super precise and accurate. The T30 comes in either our super light and warm to the touch carbon fiber @ 3.4 pounds or a fully machined billet aluminum version @ 4.1 pounds and both are designed to last a lifetime. As with all Gearhead Archery bows the T30 is capable of using the PICK A GRIP system to allow the user to choose the grip that fits best. Finally, the T30 has a adjustable 6 position forward stabilizer mount that allows for the ultimate in stabilization for target shooting. Although Gearhead Archery firmly believes the ultimate hunting bow should be a take anywhere compact design, many customers have requested a full size bow with full draw lengths, therefore, the T30 is born.
• 30.5" axle to axle
• 3.3 lb weight**, 78 ft-lb kinetic energy
• Draw weights available: 40, 50, 60, 70 lbs
• Brace height: 6.5 inches
• Integrated arm guard and string suppressor
• Solid back wall stops with adjustable let off
• Black oxide coated stainless steel hardware
• Right to left handed conversion in minutes without bow press
• Dual plate quasi-isotropic fiber sheet with twenty six layers of cross pattern weave shoot thru riser
• Draw lengths available: 26",27",28",29",30" and 31"
• Interchangeable grips: Standard/Slider/Carbon/Flatback
• Stabilizer Mounts: Front 3 position standard, and two vertical positions 6 total
• Two track cam system licensed under US patent 7,997,259
• Bow manufactured under US patent 9,140,513
• Additional patents pending
IBO: 325 fps
* All specs approximate ** Weight shown without accessories
New for 2017.
Patent pending standard sound dampening protective limb covering. Diamond pattern to match bow
New for 2017.
At Gearhead Archery, we produce the most modular bow hunting system on the market. Gearhead Archery products are a family of bows with common interchangeable parts. The Gearhead Archery Pick a Grip allows the customer to choose or customize the grip for your Gearhead Archery bow. All the bows in the Gearhead Archery family can use any of our 5 grip options. We currently have the standard grip, flat back grip, carbon fiber grip, slider standard , and a slider flat back grip. Each of our grips options will appeal to different customers and each one has a unique benefit.