The Target Series
Gearhead Archery is not just a compact bow company any longer. Based on the demonstrated technology of our T18, T20, and T24 bows, the new Target Series boasts ATA's to 36.75" and draw lengths up to 33". The Gearhead Archery Target Series is made up of the T30, T33 and T36. They all deliver dead in hand performance that is super quiet with integrated quad sound dampening built into the riser. The Target Series bows utilize the same rock solid riser design that is the most rigid, stable and dimensionally accurate riser on the market today. As with all Gearhead Archery bows, the Target Series is capable of using the Pick a Grip system to allow the user to choose the grip that fits him or her best. The T30, T33 and T36 are great additions to Gearhead Archery's product lineup. The company with the Ultimate Hunting System now also has the Ultimate Shooting System!
• 36.5" axle to axle
• 4.9 lb weight**, 72 ft-lb kinetic energy
• Draw weights available: 40, 50, 60, 70 lbs
• Brace height: 6.5 inches
• Integrated arm guard and string suppressor
• Solid back wall stops with adjustable let off
• Black oxide coated stainless steel hardware
• Right to left handed conversion in minutes without bow press
• Dual plate 7075 aluminum shoot thru riser
• Draw lengths available: 26",27",28",29",30",31",32" and 33"
• Interchangeable grips: Standard/Slider/Carbon/Flatback
• Stabilizer Mounts: Front 3 position standard, and two vertical positions 6 total
• Two track cam system licensed under US patent 7,997,259
• Bow manufactured under US patent 9,140,513
• Additional patents pending
IBO: 310 fps
* All specs approximate ** Weight shown without accessories
New for 2017.
Patent pending standard sound dampening protective limb covering. Diamond pattern to match bow
New for 2017.
At Gearhead Archery, we produce the most modular bow hunting system on the market. Gearhead Archery products are a family of bows with common interchangeable parts. The Gearhead Archery Pick a Grip allows the customer to choose or customize the grip for your Gearhead Archery bow. All the bows in the Gearhead Archery family can use any of our 5 grip options. We currently have the standard grip, flat back grip, carbon fiber grip, slider standard , and a slider flat back grip. Each of our grips options will appeal to different customers and each one has a unique benefit.